Thursday, January 17, 2008

There's Kanye...


I'm feeling that Kanye isn't as strong and popular as he used to be anymore. The reason being, he's starting to lose his change, or should I say privilege on stage. He keeps bragging on about how good he is, and that he has a "Number one album" clearly states that he sticking up for Britney. In my opinion, I believe Kanye should try to make an effort and respect everyone else around him, than just trying to bring back one individual, Britney. Kanye had but any respect for the Black Eyed Peas when he said that he was better than them. Bragging doesn't help his cause. If he had some respect, I'm sure that would get him somewhere. Throwing a tantrum, and swearing wasn't a good idea for him. Yes, I understand he didn't win anything, but there's always a next time. Kanye should have just said the truth, and how he felt about the whole thing but instead, he was mad because MTV used Britney Spears as a topic for something to talk about, and not as the "Comeback". If he did so, he could have easily brought back his fans with the new album. Since that tantrum, I believe he's going to experience a harder time getting his fans back than he ever would if he didn't. Some things just come pretty clear in life. Let's think of it as common sence. I just hope for the best for Kanye. Good luck!

Kanye's Backstage Meltdown.

Kanye's Picture -
http://alisbasement.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/kanyeremix.jpg
Kanye's Video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-631TgPP2s

No comments: